Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions and services. With more than 350 employees in Germany we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
In order to support our continuous development in the Space market but also in the aviation business, we are looking for educated software engineers with a degree in informatics/mathematics/physics or aerospace engineering.
Join our multinational teams of developers within our Ground Segment Systems, Simulations & Astrodynamics and Aerospace Applications divisions to drive the enhancements and improvements of our innovative projects and products.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The software engineers will participate in all aspects of the software life cycle from design through development, support and re-engineering, validation and maintenance, with a focus on delivering high quality reliable software to satisfy our demanding customers. The systems are primarily Linux based, developed in Java, and involve recent new architecture and technologies. English documentation and effective support to customer on-site is also required.
- A university degree in a technical domain (e.g. informatics, software engineering, computer science).
- Strong software development experience in Java using Eclipse frameworks
- Java programming language
- Eclipse frameworks (RCP)
- Linux command line
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- XML technologies (e.g. XSD)
- Eclipse SWT, EMF, RAP
- Source Code Control System (Git)
- Modelling with UML
- Automated GUI testing
- Tycho, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
- ECSS standards for space software development and management