Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions and services. With more than 350 employees in Germany we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
For our Spacecraft Simulator Section, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with strong model development experience in C++ using the SMP2 standard and the ESA/ESOC SIMSAT/SIMULUS suite.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The senior software engineer will participate in all aspects of the software life cycle from design through development, support and re-engineering, validation and maintenance, with a focus on delivering high quality reliable software to satisfy our demanding customers.
The systems are Linux based and are developed in C++ using the SMP2 standard and the ESA/ESOC SIMSAT/SIMULUS suite.
English documentation and effective support to customer on-site is also required.
- A university degree in a technical domain (e.g. informatics, engineering, computer science, math).
- Strong model development experience in C++ using the SMP2 standard and the ESA/ESOC SIMSAT/SIMULUS suite.
- C++ programming language
- SMP2 standard
- Modelling with UML
- SIMSAT/SIMULUS suite
- Automatic testing using CppUnit
- Source Code Control System (SVN and/or Git)
- ECSS standards for space software development and management
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Java programming language
- Java Script programming language
- Eclipse frameworks (RCP)
- Linux command line
- XML technologies (e.g. XSD)
- Maven, Jenkins, Nexus