Telespazio VEGA Deutschland GmbH uses digital signatures to make our communication more secure. If you receive an email from us with a digital signature, you can download the following certificates in order to add us as a trusted sender. In the revocation list you can download the list of senders whose certificates have been revoked. Revoked certificates are not valid any longer.
How-to use our certificates
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland GmbH has a two-tier certification authority hierarchy.
- Import the Telespazio VEGA Deutschland GmbH Root CA certificate to your Root CA store and the Telespazio VEGA Deutschland GmbH Issuing CA certificate to your intermediate root store.
- Afterwards the Telespazio VEGA Deutschland GmbH CA will be trusted by your computer.
- To exchange encrypted email you need your own certificate issued by your certificate authority or a 3rd party official trusted issuer.
- The revocation lists should be checked automatically by your application.
- In Adobe Reader and Acrobat Windows integration for certificates has to be enabled in the security settings.
A detailed manual how to add the digital certificates to your computer can be found here:
Please note that due to the merger which took place in September 2012, the certification authority has changed. The lastest revocationlist will be published here.
Revocation lists of old VEGA Space GmbH certification authority